KEGWORTH PRIMARY SCHOOL PSFA
Parents, Staff and Friends Association
Membership of the Kegworth Primary school Parents, Staff & Friends Association (PSFA) is automatically yours if you are a parent or carer of a child in the school.
The association aims to: foster closer relationships between staff, parents, the wider community and children, organise functions and events which will promote a deeper understanding of the needs of the school and what it is striving to attain; and provide opportunities for parents to become involved in the life of the school.
The funds raised by the PSFA benefit all the children in the school and the school is extremely grateful for the hard work and support it gives.
The PSFA's current committee:
Chair - Jo Green
Secretary - Gail Wilkie
Treasurer - Lynda Greasley
The PSFA can be contacted via email: email@example.com
All events will be advertised well in advance so watch out for updates via text, email or flyer
- The PSFA solely raise funds for the school. All funds raised go to provide invaluable resources for the children of Kegworth Primary School.
Ways in which the PSFA helped the school (academic year 2017/2018)
- Christmas presents for the Children, handed out by Santa at the Christmas Party
- Christmas crackers for every child at the school Christmas lunch
- Furniture to store instruments
- Plants for the class gardens
- 3 Picnic benches for the playground
- Supplied LED lights for Children's Christmas Lanterns in church
- Costumes for KS1 & KS2 productions
- Year 6 leavers' disco including food
- Trophy plaques for Year 6 leavers
- Ear defenders for SEN children to use in class
- Kitchen supplies/utensils for newly fitted children's kitchen
- Baubles for Christmas project
- Learning Council Prizes
SCHOOL DISCO DATES
Thursday 28th February 2019
Thursday 9th May 2019
Thursday 27th June 2019
All discos will start at 5.45pm and finish at 7pm
Tickets can be purchased prior to the disco, usually available approx 1 week before the disco.
Tickets are priced at £3 each
All ticket holders will be fast tracked into the disco by entering the school by the side entrance.
All children without a ticket, please enter the school via the main front doors and pay your entrance fee at reception.
There will be a tuck shop in the studio selling sweets, drinks, crisps, candyfloss and either finger torches or glow sticks.