KEGWORTH PRIMARY SCHOOL PSFA
Parents, Staff and Friends Association
Membership of the Kegworth Primary school Parents, Staff & Friends Association (PSFA) is automatically yours if you are a parent or carer of a child in the school.
The association aims to: foster closer relationships between staff, parents, the wider community and children, organise functions and events which will promote a deeper understanding of the needs of the school and what it is striving to attain; and provide opportunities for parents to become involved in the life of the school.
The funds raised by the PSFA benefit all the children in the school and the school is extremely grateful for the hard work and support it gives.
The PSFA's current committee:
Chair - Jo Green
Secretary - Gail Wilkie
Treasurer - Lynda Greasley
The PSFA can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All events will be advertised well in advance so watch out for updates via text, email or flyer
- The PSFA solely raise funds for the school. All funds raised go to provide invaluable resources for the children of Kegworth Primary School.
Ways in which the PSFA helped the school (academic year 2016/2017)
- Christmas presents for the Children, handed out by Santa at the Christmas Party
- Christmas crackers for every child at the school Christmas lunch
- Annual membership as a school group to the National Trust
- Easter prizes for the Easter Bonnet competition
- Large projector screen and equipment for the school hall
- Classroom furniture
- Plants for the class gardens
SCHOOL DISCO DATES
Watch this space for future school discos
Easter Bonnet Parade 2017
There were 36 children from the Pre-Schoolers to Key Stage 2. It was really sweet and the children have worked very hard on their designs.
The Easter Egg Tombola sold out in an hour and raised £72.11 for the PSFA funds.
Thank you from the PSFA Committee